1st (31st) CenturyEdit
2nd (32nd) CenturyEdit
3rd (33rd) CenturyEdit
4th (34th) CenturyEdit
5th (35th) CenturyEdit
6th (36th) CenturyEdit
7th (37th) CenturyEdit
8th (38th) CenturyEdit
- Pictian and Sacen tribes arrive in Ormyrban and begin settling into a tribe, and completing their migration.
9th (39th) CenturyEdit
- A number of tribal conflicts ensue and the tribe splits into 15-40 separate tribes
- Tribal conflict reaches a climax.
- Various tribes are eliminated, and new tribes form.
10th (40th) CenturyEdit
- Tribal Conflict ends.
- Only nine tribes remain: the Orm (Ormyrian river area), the Wes (Wesheim river area), the Feim (coastal area south of Ormyrban's present location), the Harad (Port Holm area), The Ton (Longmyr woods), The Nimhin(Hamirian river), The Grani(Yrd river area), The Temir (Temir river area) and the Syk (Sykdnjirian area). These tribes are ruled by councils of Shamans.
- Little is known about the next 100 years, due to the lack of records from this time, other than that the Grani tribe was defeated and intergrated into the Nimhin Tribe.